Here is a detailed step-by-step description of the online application procedure for digital Gujarat portal scholarships –
Step 1: Registering with Digital Gujarat Portal
- Visit the official website of Digital Gujarat.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- New users can click on “Click for New Registration (Citizen)” while existing users can log in using their email id, Aadhaar number or mobile number.
- New users will have to enter their details and save the information.
- Once you save the information, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete the registration.
Step 2: Update the profile
- Once you fill the OTP, you will be directed to profile update page.
- Enter all the mandatory information.
- Upload your photograph and click on update.
Step 3: Applying for the scholarship
- Login to your registered account and enter your dashboard.
- Select “Scholarship” in the filter service section.
- A detailed list of all the scholarships will come up.
- Select the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Choose your application language.
- Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Continue to Service”.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Print that application form and submit it to admin office with necessary documents.